Welcome to #GivingTuesday 2021.
This day is set aside each year for people to give to their favorite charities, and we hope to be your charity!
Tuesday, November 30th, 2021
Our goal this year is to raise $3,500 to cover the entire cost of a clinic to be held in a disadvantaged community struggling with chronic pet overpopulation. Up to 30 pets can be fixed in a single clinic to prevent future generations of unwanted litters from becoming victims of extreme suffering or tragic endings.
THERE ARE TWO WAYS TO GIVE:
1. Enter Our Pet Photo Contest
- Email SNAP a photo (or two!) November 1-30th 12 noon.
- Each photo receives a contest entry.
- There is a $5 minimum donation per photo that you can make.
- The winner will be announced on Tuesday, November 30th, the evening of #GivingTuesday.
Winner receives a SNAP SWAG BAG and will be pictured on the Giving Tuesday Postcard 2022!
– OR –
2. Donate to SNAP
Make a donation in any denomination »
Thank you for believing in SNAP and we hope to have your support on #GivingTuesday 2021!